Friday 27 May 2016

Double Page Spread 2




This is my final Double Page Spread for my 60's music Magazine. Comparing the draft to the final product there are many differences. One is the coloring of the image modeled by my four friends (Owen D, Danny W, Boj G, Marcus L) to a gray image as this image is based off a famous photo of the The Beatles (At bottom of the page) as it is the most famous band from the sixties and could be very relate-able to a wide variety of audiences. I also changed the shading of the background of the image to a lighter gray so it could represent the way television and movies were seen in the 60's gray and black, this also refers back to the title '1960's!!!'. I as well Changed the title 'THE HISTORY' to "The HISTORY of the 1960's Music" also with the quote "The decade that Changed music FOREVER" to give the audience and idea how big this decade of music is.



No comments:

Post a Comment